R.A. Briggs & Co. offers Design Services!
- Initial design consultations (approximately one to two hours in the client’s home) are available to determine the scope of the project.
- Assistance with product selection, CAD drawings, and concept generation are available with an ongoing project. Inquire about our fees.
- This may include visits with the client to product showrooms, time spent at the client’s home, and time spent rendering drawings at the office.
- A designer can assist you with the selection and coordination of the following items:
- Space planning
- Cabinetry for kitchens, baths, or other spaces
- Custom closet, pantry, home office systems
- Counter tops (natural stone, quartz, solid surface, glass, butcher block, etc)
- Back splashes, tub/shower surrounds (material options and patterns)
- Custom shower/tub enclosures
- Lighting, plumbing, and hardware fixtures
- Paint colors, faux finishing, wall coverings
Need help getting started on your project? Don’t know where to begin?
Contact R.A. Briggs & Co. today to discuss your options!